What You Need to Know
Last Updated: 16 July 2021
Well, it’s marvellous to be open and welcoming you back! We are absolutely loving saying a long overdue hello to returning guests and to meeting some fantastic new ones!
Blackpool is entering a fabulous summer of exciting days out, fun in the sun, glittering shows and free family events. All our attractions and venues are excited to be opening their doors. Click here for some inspiration for time well spent and details of reopening dates, measures etc.
The Imperial From 19 July
From 19 July, we're easing some of our measures but maintaining a cautious approach for the next four weeks until we review our risk assessment again.
Here's an overview of how we're doing things here at The Imperial for now:
- We're so excited to see your lovely smiles again, but you'll notice most of the team will still be wearing masks and we'll continue to have screens at Reception.
- We will not be automatically cleaning your room each day. However, every guest will have additional towels, tea and coffee and toiletries in their rooms. If you need more, you are welcome to collect what you need from Reception.
- We're still regularly cleaning high areas of touch-traffic throughout the hotel.
- There are no restrictions on party sizes at tables.
- You may go up to the bar in No. 10 to order your drinks.
- We have reintroduced the self-service element of the hot buffet, so you may help yourself to as much as you like! Some items will remain pre-packaged due to the volume of children in the hotel and their sticky little fingers at this time of year!
- We’ve eased some of our social distancing measures, but still have some signage up in pinch points to reduce crowding.
- Track and Trace is no longer a legal requirement for your visit, but the posters will remain up should you choose to use them.
WHAT IF YOU HAD A BOOKING?
Thanks so much everyone for re-booking your stay with us. We really appreciate your support and hope that you will continue to move your date forward to one which suits you; we’d love to see you when you’re ready!
For prepaid, non-refundable bookings that were due during closure or that the hotel has agreed to postpone, the balance of your deposit can be used as a credit towards a booking within the next 365 days. Please note, if the value of credit carried forward does not cover the cost of the new booking the difference will need to be paid.
To make your new booking or check availability please click here.
When you make your booking please note in the comments that you have a credit note for the amount paid, name on booking, original arrival date and last four digits of the card used to make the booking. Your credit will then be transferred and any outstanding balance taken. Please note payment is not automatically taken by the website so your payment will not be duplicated.
We do accept that this doesn’t suit everyone, so if your original booking was for arrival during closure (up until 3 July) and you really must cancel your stay with us completely, click on this link and complete the form. That’s all you need to do, and we’ll process your refund within 90 days.
We really hope you’re ready for a bit of sea air and sunshine, and that you’ll take advantage of our great summer deals.
If you do book but find you’re not quite ready, please don’t panic. We’re a phone call or e-mail away from changing the dates to a time that suits you!
Alison and Team Imperial
For our latest offers, click here and make great savings on your next booking!