A Message Regarding the Coronavirus Outbreak
Last Updated: 16 October 2020
Yes we are tier 3 from 17/10/20. What does this mean?
All of our local attractions are open as usual and all restaurants and pubs serving main meals are too. You will only be able to purchase alcohol with a meal and this unfortunately includes us too.
We now have to insist households do not mix, unless part of a support bubble, so we will be asking you about this. You will be able to purchase alcoholic drinks through room service to consume in your room.
And the rest!!
We're absolutely thrilled to be able to welcome guests back to the hotel! The safety of our guests has always been the top priority and the team have undertaken a period of enhanced training with an emphasis on increased hygiene standards. To help provide you with assurance and peace of mind, below are some of the key areas we are addressing:
- Risk assessments have been completed for guest and staff safety in compliance with the very latest Government / Public Health England guidance.
- We have reconfigured the public areas within the property to ensure both staff and guests experience the highest standards of health and safety, including sneeze guards at reception and clear social distancing markers and PPE for the team.
- There are enhanced cleaning practices across the hotel, with particular emphasis on the major touch points both in public areas and bedrooms.
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests and staff at key touch points.
- Guest bedrooms will have additional attention to cleaning high touch points, with disposable items changed between cleaning each room and unnecessary paper items removed, replaced with digital versions.
- To limit contact for the team and our guests, we will not be automatically servicing bedrooms on a daily basis. However, this can be requested and all additional supplies can be requested via Reception.
- Breakfast service has now returned to Palm Court Restaurant, with hot food being plated by our restaurant team, and guests may help themselves to cereals, pastries, yogurt, fruit etc. Please note booking is essential on arrival and all guest must wear masks when not seated.
- Dinner is also being served once again in Palm Court Restaurant with fewer tables to enable physical distancing and our restaurant team in full PPE. Last sitting is 8.30pm as the restaurant must be vacated by 10pm.
- The No. 10 Bar and lounge areas are open for table service only until 22:00, with last orders being called at 21:30. Unfortunately at this stage all ground floor public areas must close at 22:00 in line with Government restrictions.
- Non-residents are welcome for afternoon tea and dinner but must vacate the hotel by 22:00 (booking is essential). On arrival please register your details for track and trace.
- One service that sadly will not be available is our leisure club, including the swimming pool. We expect this to be closed until at least Spring 2021.
We have also been awarded accreditation by VisitEngland's ‘We’re Good to Go’ scheme which acts as a ring of confidence to reassure you that a business is doing all what they can to keep you safe.
I have an existing booking, what shall I do?
Thanks so much everyone for re-booking your stay with us. We really appreciate your support and hope that you will continue to move your date forward to one which suits you; we’d love to see you when you’re ready!
For prepaid, non-refundable bookings that were due during closure or that the hotel has agreed to postpone, the balance of your deposit can be used as a credit towards a booking within the next 365 days. Please note, if the value of credit carried forward does not cover the cost of the new booking the difference will need to be paid.
To make your new booking or check availability please click below:
When you make your booking please note in the comments that you have a credit note for the amount paid, name on booking, original arrival date and last four digits of the card used to make the booking. Your credit will then be transferred and any outstanding balance taken. Please note payment is not automatically taken by the website so your payment will not be duplicated.
We do accept that this doesn’t suit everyone, so if your original booking was for arrival during closure (up until 3 July) and you really must cancel your stay with us completely, click on this link and complete the form. That’s all you need to do, and we’ll process your refund within 90 days.
Our [email protected] mailbox is being monitored, but due to fewer team members in the office, responses may take up to 72 hours.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you so much for your continued support,
Alison and Team Imperial
For our latest offers, click here and make great savings on your next booking!